The company is based in Köpmanholmen, Örsköldsvik. The company's postal address is Kläppavägen 53, 893 40 Köpmanholmen. If you wish to get in touch with us, send an email to [email protected] with your case and your contact information and we will get back to you shortly.
- When your order has been placed you will recieve a "order confirmation" to your e-mail. In this confirmation you will find all information about the product(s), price, payment & delivery address. If you notice something wrong with the order you immediately must contact Ingrids Stories via e-mail: [email protected]
- Products in stock will be sent to you within 2-5 working days. If the product you are requesting is not in stock, we will contact you. Orders placed on weekends are sent no earlier than the following Monday. Should delays in delivery occur (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), please contact us at e-mail address: [email protected].
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK. All prices include 25% VAT, orignal artworks excluded. Original artwork are VAT-exempt. We reserve the right to change prices caused by price changes from suppliers, printing errors in the price list and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information.
- ingrids Stories reserves any misprints on this website, such as products that could be out of stock. At Ingrids Stories we try to edit the images as close as possible to the reality, but colors will appear different from screen to screen so Ingrids Stories does not guarantee that the product pictures shows the exact appearance on the products due to differences in colours on different screens and quality of the photo.
When buying products in Ingrids Stories web shop you, as a customer, have the right to cancel the order within 14 days, in accordance to Swedish law. These 14 days starts to count from the moment you have received the product.
When using your right to cancel the order:
- You need to inform me that you regret your purchase by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your e-mail it´s important that you write your name, address, e-mail, order number and which product/products you want to return.
- You should immediately or within 14 days after your cancellation e-mail, send the products back to Ingrids Stories.
- You will have to arrange the shipping of the product back to Ingrids Stories at your own expense and risk. The products should therefor be well-packaged and in the original packaging.
- Refunds will be processed as soon as Ingrids Stories have received and examined the returned item(s). If the item(s) is found further used or in a condition different from its original shipment, I reserve the right to refuse the return or deduct the refund.
The right to cancel your order does not apply:
- Products that have been sealed (sealed) for health or hygiene reasons and where the seal (sealing) has been broken by you.
- Products that have the character of a sealed audio or video recording and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Specially made product, which has been tailor-made for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes. (applies only to original artworks)
- Services that have been completed and where you have expressly agreed to the service being started without the right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can deteriorate rapidly, such as food. Single issues of newspapers or magazines.
- For more on the statutory right of withdrawal, see here.
- Ingrids Stories inspect all the products carefully before we send them to you. Would the product still turn up damaged or wrong expedited when the delivery arrives to you, Ingrids Stories commit to fix the error without any cost according to Swedish law.
- You must always contact Ingrids Stories before returning a defect product.
- The complaint should be sent as soon as you discover the defect.
How to proceed upon complaint:
- Potential faults and defects should always be announced to [email protected] where you specify your name, address, e-mail, order number and a explanation of the fault.
- If we are unable to rectify the error or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We are responsible for return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with current consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
Limitation of liability.
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We do not accept responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances beyond the company's control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, reduced or no delivery from supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
Information about cookies
- Due to law about storing electronic information about visitors on a website, the visitor in integrity purposes should get information that cookies is being usedt store information. The information in the cookie makes it possible to track a users surfing on the web. Cookies is a small file of text that the website you visit asks to save information on your computer or phone, to get a hold on different functions for the website.
- It is possible to program your browser to deny cookies. You can find more information about cookies by searching the Internet (Post och telestyrelsens website in Sweden).
Personal data / Information
- When shopping at Ingrids Stories, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data. We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your information to third parties without legal basis.
- Ingrids Stories is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal information is processed by us to be able to handle your order and in those times when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers - to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What is a personal information?
- A personal data is all information that directly or indirectly can be connected with a physical person.
What information do we store?
- In order to be able to handle your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
- In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to complete the agreement with you. Marketing, promotions and similar mailings take place with your consent.
Which data is being shared and in what purpose?
- Payment provider
- When making a purchase, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, the personal identity number of the payment provider is also saved. The information is saved in order to complete the purchase and to protect the parties against fraud. The payment providers (payment services) we use are: Klarna.
- Shipping companies
- In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share specific information with the shipping company. What is shared with the shipping company is first name, last name and address information for delivery. E-mail address and / or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification. The shipping companies we work with are: Postnord.
The right of access
- You have the right to receive extracts from all information available about you with us. Excerpts are delivered electronically in a readable format.
Right to rectification
- You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement information that is incomplete.
The right to access
- You have the right to get a copy of all the information that we have about you. A copy will be delivered in a electronically readable format.
The right to be forgotten
- You can request that the information concerning you be deleted at any time. There are few exceptions to the right to deletion, such as if it is to be retained because we must fulfill a legal obligation (for example according to the Accounting Act).
Responsible for data protection.
- Ingrids Stories is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
This is how we protect your personal information
- We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords in a secure way.
- We use a Swedish platform, Quickbutik, which is operated by Quickbutik AB based in Helsingborg.
Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms at any time. Changes to the terms will be published online on the website. The changed terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
Disputes and choice of law
- When a dispute can´t be solved between Ingrids Stories and yourself, you as a customer can contact the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes (arn.se, Allmänna reklamationsnämnden) or, if you are living in another country within the EU, Norway, Iceland or Lichtenstein, you can go through the Online Dispute Resolution (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr).
- In case that a dispute is settled, Ingrids Stories, will follow the decision from ARN or equivalent.
- A dispute about the interpretation or application of these terms and conditions should be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law.
Dispute and choice of law.
- In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in agreement with the company's customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the General Complaints Board, see arn.se. For residents of an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the European Commission's dispute resolution platform, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
- In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from ARN or the corresponding dispute resolution body.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and law.